Sunday, May 25, 2014

yes we have it good and also have very good hearing stories like hunger. Unfortunately it is all to


I'm reading the book German Boy, A Child in War, autobiography by Wolfgang WESamuel. Very good. That Wolfgang was a young German boy in WWII who experienced hardship, hunger and ömurlegheit last years of the war and afterwards, in the occupied territories of Russia. He was 11 years old in February 1946 and remembers great hunger. His mother, 31, did a lot of things to see family journey, including a dinner and gave it up for food. Russians the argus group were always tilkippilegir when sex was available and more often than not, they raped. But you know it all. At one point in the book is so special Wolfgang hungry and had missed an opportunity to pick up the meat from the apoptosis horse butcher who sold and again he missed the argus group salted herring when it was available. After having missed the fish, he stooped home to his mother and wept and said that because his back they would have to eat salted potatoes for dinner. His mother thought now is not said with a smile on their faces that they would eat a delicious meal in the evening-it was one that they would just imagine the argus group it and make it pretends loved. They all decided to imagine that they were eating much fat meat, potatoes and butter-much butter. After reading this, I began to think. We have all been hungry-experienced hunger. the argus group We know hunger but fortunately we are most fortunate enough to know not really hungry. I was really broke right after I moved to Reykjavík, did not go well with my money and had the girls do not always great food, but I just went up the nautical school and got me to eat there. I knew the council woman there and she took pity on me and gave me to eat :) But despite blankheit the man I never hunger ... you always had something to nibble on and soup :) So I do not know what It is to be banhungruð literally. But anyway ... then I started the argus group thinking. Today, no one may be fat-word fat is as wet or skammaryrði. People relate angle eyes of those who are obese. Anyone who is fat is indeed lazy too. Did not want anything except to eat day in and out. "She could be so pretty if she lost that excess weight" Today we can choose from all the food types available under the sun. You can keep an Indian dinner even if you live on the east or Borgarfjördur kokkað Chinese food from the kitchen based in Breiðholt. No problem. When I moved to the USA then advised her any whole to fit me now on hormone-filled dinner here anyway-I had to fit myself on not gaining weight. God forbid us from gaining weight. (Like you say then I rarely eat as healthy as when I moved here and it's only because I'm about to cook into the team in the home) But imagine the worst famines referred. Imagine that you are so hungry, own exactly nothing in the kitchen and have a yarn gaulað weeks. Your children cry from hunger and stomach is noticeably incident of starvation. One day you see where the truck on the way to 10-11 drives through the streets of town, full of food. It depends and out of the truck house comes lots of food; Chicken, súpukjöt, lamb, horse meat, potatoes, steamed vegetables, spinach, mushrooms, whole wheat spaghetti, bread and sugar-free orange. All of a sudden, you can bore your children and yourself and own plenty of leftovers the next day. Lots of people on truck sales and fattið you if you are not quick then close you nothing. In your mind do you decide what would be best to take and can only take what you can bear. What do you? One thing is for sure that if I could get them with the tools I steamed vegetables and spínatið. My final thought was that; What would Solla green options do? I bid you farewell in the converter, Svanfríður.
Good reflection, good reminders! I know one thing that I would hunger, let all the cases in the mouths of my children ... but one can not say, so what happens in the real hunger, kills man for the job of starvation ... I am me feel guilty after Every bit of me into opportunity if WWII had my time ... Thank God we're up to something better times, at least all that far Peek Into ... ya Friday, January 11, 2008
The meat would be first choice, so sugar-free orange!!!! I'm veggies over your head hurts, especially if it is steamed .. I'm lucky to be able to say and choose to eat vegetables .. Some people have no option, unfortunately .. Friday, January 11, 2008
yes we have it good and also have very good hearing stories like hunger. Unfortunately it is all too often that I hand out the fridge food that someone would put a happy face to face, samviskubitið bite me a few minutes but somehow missed it. Now I wonder the argus group to myself whether I should cook lamb or chicken spine that are thaw heldhúsbekknum with me

No comments:

Post a Comment