Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sam Kinnear


IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Model Wall is an industry tool and the following image publishing restrictions apply: mount barker council If you plan to use these images online, you should credit FTAPE.com with a URL link to the model profile. The image(s) cannot be cropped or altered mount barker council to conceal The Model Wall Watermark under any circumstances.
London born Tom Barker is a rare specimen that ticks all the right boxes. His height, toned body, boyish yet manly look and award-winning smile equals career longevity. Mr Barker is here for the long game!
Campaigns for Superdry, Pepe Jeans and Pull & Bear followed along with editorials for Rollacoaster, AnOther Man, L’Officiel Hommes, VMAN, Man About Town, Wonderland, ODDA and GQ. He’s mount barker council also still a regular on the catwalk.
Q&A Age: 19 Birth date: 20th October Birthplace: Finsbury Park London mount barker council Nickname: Tommy B How were you scouted: Walked into an agency What s your best feature: Hate this question haha. Probably my feet because they’re small and I never have problems buying shoes. Favourite grooming product: Burt’s bees all the way! Hobbies: mount barker council Mountain biking, snooker, photography, cooking, working out and just lounging! Fitness Regime: It’s pretty simple do a 4 day split, 2 days upper body, 2 lower body’s, with maybe a couple days of cardio in there, (skipping, treadmill, cycling, HIIT) thanks to my trainer Shayne Cureton (@shaynecureton) for the workouts, really helped me progress! Favourite Movie: Well I’d probably have to make it into a top 5, so… Pulp fiction, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, mount barker council Chrystal Fairy and The Magical Cactus, Pineapple Express and Lord of The Rings. What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Black Milk: Sunday Worst Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: FOOOOOD especially Nandos and peanut butter. What is your biggest fear?: Spiders.. They creep me out! What is your dream country to visit?: Canada, because of its amazing landscape, cool people and fun cities! If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: at university studying, or possibly a carpenter. Honestly, I don’t really know. If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be.. 100% when I was in San Francisco, it was crazy hot, the clients were great and I met some of my closest friends there! I also got to see the coolest sights and eat great food. If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: When I’m on the cover of Forbes magazine i’ll be happy. What s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: When a client mount barker council tried making me ride a horse but I was shit scared, so they gave me this little wooden box with a saddle on it and I had to pretend I was on a real one. It cracked me up and the pic was not the best. What s your favorite fashion city and why?: New York, because it’s my second home, and I just love it! Who are your idols?: I idolise anyone who’s doing their thing, mount barker council making money, working their hardest to be where they’re at. Happy and just generally a good person to be around. What was the last dream you remember?: I was back at school and we were jumping on trampolines, but it felt really long on the way back down, like I was falling forever. Haha. One word to describe yourself: Gangly Twitter handle: @barker_tom Instagram handle: tombarker429 How much money would you need to shave your hair off? Give me 5k and promise mount barker council to keep my bookers from yelling at me and it’s a deal!!
Haydem Guerra
Orri Helgason
Irina Nikolaeva
Sam Kinnear
Dax van Eijkeren
Beth Donaghy


No comments:

Post a Comment