Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I agree with the shah, that is not a problem, it can let the company provide an estimated cost. If

SeniHias.com Kitchen Cabinets in Kampung Batu Muda, KL
Editorial Home & Garden Gardening & Shower Outdoor Garden Furniture Ideas & Concepts Construction & Renovation Architecture & Buildings Miscellaneous Structure Elements fixtures & Finishing Texture & Color Lighting Floor Finishes & Upholstery Fabric Finishing Fence & Gate Wall Decor Art Objects Art Deco Bedroom Living Room Kitchen Concept Bathroom & Ideas Maintenance & Repair Electrical Wiring Tools & Hardware Pest Tips & Hints Furniture & Appliances Furniture Custom Furniture Electrical Appliances Completion & Dimensions Dimensions Budget & Cost Components & Accessories my food fridge Kitchen Cabinet Portfolio Government & Public Commercial my food fridge Built-In Furniture Catalog Laminate Flooring Advertorial advertising
This time we show another kitchen cabinet project is quite unique from the ordinary. Unique for the home kitchen is located at Kg Batu Muda, Kuala Lumpur is divided into many parts where each part has its own function needs the owner.
We provide a touch of different design for each section. However, these differences my food fridge were still able to maintain my food fridge a style and color matching to balance the appearance of an elegant kitchen.
Installation work to give us a little challenge. In this project my food fridge we pursue "wood work / cabinet". Construction work table top and wall tile installation performed other party. Cabinet manufacturing requires precision but others may not so sensitive about it. So we need to work a little more in order to cover the difference.
We "highlightkan" the modern style kitchen cabinets with doors use "dark reflective glass" and ply aluminum framed melamine this. Looks elegant and neat.
From a different point of view. If you noticed we certainly prefer to use "dark reflective glass" rather than "Frosted glass" because it looks more luxurious.
June 15, 2009 at 4:54 pm
Other home other measurements, requirements and details. So the price even more. Come to think of our home kitchen cabinets salwani quote, call us coming better survey and discuss what salwani want ... Please fill in the inquiry form so that we may easily contact salwani ... Tq
Hi, I am interested to do a kitchen cabinet. Can not wait for the contact number to call. I'll call when home may already be occupied. Later bolehla p suggestkan survey and appropriate. Please reply for my info.tq
yan says:
I yan dr shah alam.saya will soon move in shah alam en Nazli DTG juga.nak want for quatation for my home kitchen cabinets and if network can be bg en Nazli design ideas and present who again bagus.buat ni en Nazli can contact me through my email first outstation skarang.
Greetings .. I want to ask how much it costs to make camni cabinet?? Old cabinet I'm going to be demolished because anai2 eat. New 2tahun. So, remember to do the cement like this. Can I know the overall budget quaotation if I want to do: i) the cabinet under ii) under the cabinet only If you can not be very expensive, even ciput Ajer coz budget!!
Greetings I just bought housebreaking in Puncak Alam, Selangor. I want to make kitchen cabinets look modern and english. The problem is my small kitchen of just 3.3 meters based on the measurements I find myself making. I do not intend to connect the kitchen due to lack of budget for now. I plan provides only RM6000 for the kitchen. I am very interested in the concept of the island my food fridge or mini bar in the kitchen. The problem is my small kitchen and may cost lord. Please sir wearable opinion.
Greetings .. I want to ask how much it costs to make camni cabinet, terrace house that measures 20 x 65 Can you give me the total budget quotation form L shape kitchen cabinet? Budget my food fridge cheap jer ...
I like the way this cabinet my food fridge design ... want to ask first how budjetnya .. I'm my food fridge ade table top .. now just want to make shelves in the door & cabinet table top on it ... U shape and length of 15 feet
hey .. betul2 I want to install kitchen cabinets interest. me tu je smallest kitchen. how much is the cheapest with the smallest room of my house je sorts. my food fridge just want to know the budget for the smallest space with the least cost. tq
how much cost for kitchen cabinet picture above eg once.
hey, can not en for opinion, what lg-to-life color for the cabinet to match with dark reflective glass? agaknye cost only a little while to make cabinet tu mcm to 13 feet long, table top I'm ada.terima love
February 1, 2011 at 9:17 pm
I agree with the shah, that is not a problem, it can let the company provide an estimated cost. If the price can kene la go further, if not, I can la

No comments:

Post a Comment