Saturday, April 5, 2014

Unfollowing and Unsubscribing WordPress.com username account: 1. click the "unsubscribe" link on the

Parents Gone Wild! Stacey Barker suffocated her 18-month-old daughter, Emma Leigh, then left her by a freeway | Bonnie's Blog of Crime
My other blogs: My Bears & Blackhawks blog My recipe ross records portsmouth blog My sports blog My personal blog My Twitter Page Song of the Day: Love and Meth by KoRn wp.me/pcKw8-1xV 1 day ago Deadly Wives: Linda Jones had her husband of 30 years, Jack Jones, beaten to death because he had an affair wp.me/p1gRX-azm ross records portsmouth 1 day ago Recipe of the Day: White Chocolate Mousse *National Chocolate Mousse Day* wp.me/p7xRK-Sv 2 days ago Song of the Day: Sober by Tool (live) ross records portsmouth wp.me/pcKw8-1xT 2 days ago I'm watching #CSI_CBS with 347 other fans on #tvtag tvt.ag/1kXdDJY 2 days ago Donate
Unfollowing and Unsubscribing WordPress.com username account: 1. click the "unsubscribe" link on the emails of the posts received at the very bottom of the emails. 2. go here > http://wordpress.com/#!/read/edit/ locate and click the "x" next to any blog there to unfollow it and no longer receive posts in the Reader or by email. 3. go to the blog in question and click the unfollow/follow link on your Admin bar. If you do not have a WordPress.com username account then 1. applies. 1. click the "unsubscribe" link on the emails of the posts received at the very bottom of the emails. Subscribe to my blog via email
Please remember when leaving a comment on my blog that all comments are subject to the blog owners discretion. I do believe in freedom of speech, however, that right is not absolute. Here are the rules: 1 - Please remember the victim(s) first and foremost. Do not come here to comment only on the offender(s). My blog focuses on the victim(s). Do not glorify the killer(s). 2 - I will not tolerate hate filled speech, vulgar or derogatory remarks about a victim. I will remove comments that go against this. I will not remove comments just because they do not match my beliefs, in fact, I welcome them! However, ross records portsmouth that being said, I will remove those that I find offensive, argumentative just for the sake of starting an argument that does not add to the post, hate-filled ross records portsmouth speech, etc. 3 - Please remember to not use all CAPS or capitalize the beginning letter of every single word or every other word, or use IM/text abbreviations (except like LOL). Please have respect for other readers and type words out. Not everyone is into that and it is inappropriate here. [examples: "cuzn" "tha" "dat" and so many more] Learn proper English! You should have learned it in school. 4 - Your comments must be all in English, using proper English, too. No huge run-on sentences ross records portsmouth (use punctuation). Pretend you learned something in English class. 5 - I will also not allow Anonymous comments. This includes using anonymous, obviously fake email addresses (you@you.com, me@me.com, anonymous@yahoo.com, or fictional characters, etc.) 6 - ALL COMMENTS LEFT BY COMMENTORS ARE THEIR OWN AND THEIR OPINIONS. THEY DO NOT CONSTITUTE FACTS. NOR IS THE BLOG OWNER RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYONE'S ross records portsmouth OPINIONS OR FEELINGS. STATEMENTS MADE AS COMMENTS ARE OPINIONS, GIVEN FREELY BY THE COMMENTORS. 7 - You must be 18 years of age or older to comment. If you have a question or problem with this, please feel free to email me (there is a link to my email above).
Find-A-Grave: Emma Leigh Barker Gone Too Soon: Emma Leigh Barker Stacey Barker Lied People You’ll See In Hell: Stacey Marie Barker Woman accused of killing daughter and faking kidnapping Missing toddler’s body found in Sylmar ross records portsmouth Toddler’s ross records portsmouth mother: Death was accident Lancaster woman arrested in death of her 18-month-old daughter Hoaxer Pleads Not Guilty in Daughter`s Death Stacey Barker charged with murder Stacey Barker Murder Trial Day One – Openings And First Witness Stacey Barker Murder Trial – Day Two Mother convicted of killing her daughter Stacy Barker Found Guilty On Three Counts! Lancaster Mom Sentenced in Death of Toddler, Emma Leigh Barker Fall Out Continues ross records portsmouth From The Murder Of Emma Barker Katfish….Ponders……. (great blog with many stories on this sad case) The People ross records portsmouth v Stacey Barker 2013
Filed under: crime , Domestic Violence , Missing/Abducted Children , murder , murder in the 21st Century , Parents Gone Wild! Tagged: | 2009 , California , crimes against children , Emma Leigh Barker , homicide , mothers ross records portsmouth who kill , Parents Gone Wild! , Stacey Barker
« Serial Killer: Alexander ross records portsmouth Wayne Watson Jr. raped and killed 4 women, sentenced to LWOP plus 3 more consecutive life terms Deadly Women: Kelly Silk killed her family, then set the house on fire, killing herself as wel »
Connecting to %s
March 10: 1990: Tammy Crossley Koper was shot in the back of the head In Frederick County, ross records portsmouth VA by her husband, Mark Alan Koper (who had 2 other girlfriends), put in the trunk of their car, then dumped her body in Fauguier County, VA. He pled no contest and was sentenced to 62 year

No comments:

Post a Comment