Thursday, September 18, 2014

This is a special blog for memories of life (diaries), the brighton argus including stories, events


This is a special blog for memories of life (diaries), the brighton argus including stories, events, debates the brighton argus and what you would like included herein. You as an important member, you can contribute and colleagues to argue (comments). Pina can offer words of wisdom, expertise, or your concerns (your crying) for the community to be able to meet our requirements. READ, contribute, and give your story, or anything that we put a train into the air.
I turned slowly the brighton argus to respond to the search for the person who called me my name, it was a female voice, and a voice came there were mothers three other men, in the pilika pilika business, and these women were serving food, indicating that sold micro- the mother to take sufficiently.
"I call upon you pretend you twice what you hear come from my partner?" she asked me, I watched carefully as I had never met him before but I could Remembrance well I decided the brighton argus to ask before I answered his question;
"Sorry for you who you asked me that? ' I ask myself if I stood up and looked at the other women had continued their activities, regardless of what is going on between me and the woman who called me my name.
'Amazing completely you want to marry our daughter then you know, MHH, is really what I shawaambia colleagues that you do good to our daughter, and it nimalisema after conducting an investigation of my own, I realized that actually you are not worthy to marry into our family the brighton argus ... "he said
"I the brighton argus told them absolutely the brighton argus destroy wakufunge after our daughter to be a doctrine, opposed Kabinti kakajifanya Where kanakupenda exists ... and brother and he was pushing that he will use for his stuff ... and there is nothing here ...." he said showing me the finger on the ground.
'MHH you pretend to know me simply ... then for your information I am the aunt of your sweetheart .. "He said to me to niiname down in shame I reached down to greet him, but he ignored, he did not quite put their hand They looked aside and I said;
'Just tell me it means our daughter never tell you that here in is his aunt, and the poambaiwa so, if you really had a good intention to kill, I hope you seek .... "said
'Problems voluntary yourself the brighton argus ... you know you young people do you enter a town with greed you tuhribia peace, you come up with your habits dirty and start copying even inappropriate, ... to give you free advice, if you enter town let's try to ask your friends who passed away how much life there literally .... "he said and I settled hundreds, saw it, he said;
'Haloooh, colleague Oh ,, ... same could became a colleague, work and medicine the brighton argus are not, there hahaeeh, I nidanganyi thing, how you were you contain each other as you enter into the hotel, mankunywa, until you go beyond another day to sleep into it I have I see ... .'akasema.
'The work of the night Oh, mumekuwa lattice, yeah, hahaha, so you see a little child I eeh, these tell me what you plan to our daughter?' He asked me to finger touch the chest, and make me go back a bit, I said;
'Do you know the procedures and practices of kabilazetu, not our tribe only, is near many cultures in Africa, aunt and uncle are the most important people in matters of family especially marriage, .. I do not see what napika mother added here, and nizarau'm most businesses only, today I'm here tomorrow I am on other activities, I have people I hired, but even so, I can not stay with four folding, without to address, I do in practice to show my staff that every job I know about, so do not nizarau kabisaaah ... "he said
"I've been tracking your movements step by step, and that is why I warned my brother that we was wasting his time our daughter, and even today they asked me that you should be a good husband the brighton argus to our daughter, I say you should not, ask kwanini'akasema
"First, you do not have an attitude, a great hypocrite you, .... you are ignorant men manage their families, and is easy kurubuniwa ... and to prove it, see how you entered is epidemic in our family ...." said
'Hujanielewa, not that's why I say you are men stupid, without a position, you know you now have a great influence kuiharibia our family and our lives, including the brighton argus my brother devote attention the brighton argus and resources to help you kukutafutia work, let's the brighton argus see his payment, so What do you want ubebwe .... 'he said
"My brother is now suffering, is dying, kapatwa and sickness the brighton argus of strange, sudden kadondoka down, kapoteza know, once the entire body has no power at all, I told you it muumiani has come to drink the blood of our will tumaliza one after another, are now beginning to see, ... cause it's you and your team .. "he said
'Now listen as mumeamua do this, and we know we sleep, we struggled down and up, I Know How

No comments:

Post a Comment