Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Related This entry was posted in History and Culture and tagged diet, food, eat normally, eat food,


"Food is usually norpe (healthily) is being able to eat when you are hungry and continue eating until you are satisfied. It's being able to choose food you like and eat them to leverage them sufficiently - and not just stop because you think it should.
Food normally is giving yourself permission to eat sometimes because you are happy, sad or upset or just because it's so yummy. It also leaving some cookies on the plate because you can eat more tomorrow and then eating more now because they have a wonderful taste when they are fresh.
Feed is usually overeat sometimes and then feel bloated and uncomfortable. Also eat less and again, wishing I had eaten more. Feed is usually trust that your body will be able to fix the little mistakes of their food.
Feed normally requires a bit of your time and attention, but also takes the place of just one among many important area of your life. In short, the "eat normally" is flexible and varies in response to our emotions, our agenda, our hunger and our proximity to the food. "
Related This entry was posted in History and Culture and tagged diet, food, eat normally, eat food, Ellyn Satter, nutrition, eating routine, healthy range for Exhibition'm not. . Save permalink.
Willingness to print multiple copies of text and deliver to some people! I'm always interested on issues related to eating disorders, and when I read such texts, I see that the question is even wider! Thank you!
Thank you for sharing this article, I really needed. Recently since I discovered that I have crohn's disease, have been lost, without knowing how I feed myself = (As always, read this blog, cheers my day ^^
Notify me of new comments via email.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment