Wednesday, May 13, 2015

This bydd my first ddwyieithog! The Many People oes InformED me tattoo my blog gets


I've been growing vegetables since 2008, mainly for displaying at shows. The purpose of this blog is to show what you can do to grow a product which deserves its place not only on the display board but also on the dining table.
This bydd my first ddwyieithog! The Many People oes InformED me tattoo my blog gets "lost in translation" through Google translate, so I ought to do it Personally! Next week a busy one bydd Leading up to traveling down a code in the morning knows When to Malvern to stage my exhibits. I'm hopeful of staging in Quite quite a Few Classes Including 4 Classes of potatoes, although they 'oes not reached last year achieved the Quality To ond web live in Hope tattoo pob one else is in the Same Boat! I feel quite nervous already looking ahead to the big show in Malvern week to Saturday. Although the standard is lower than last year my vegetables I just hope that everyone else in the same boat! I've stored my potatoes in dry peat since ta 4 weeks so I just hoping that the quality of the skin without deteriorate after so long a time since they arise. One class I and my real iawn awyddus roof oes to lower 3 cauliflowers. My Father Used to what Quite an expert to Growing theme, ond timing iddynt mature to the right lower Easier Said than done amser. The cultivar tattoo I've Grown this year and last year it reduced Cornell bread display Between 15 and 16 weeks took from sowing to maturity, ond this year they 'oes taken nearly 18 weeks! Despite this I'm hopeful of tabling a set as I oes 5 sydd oes started to flower head last weekend and ddatblygu. I've Given a high potash feed themes to help as John theme ddatblygu solid curd ond mp and reserve I've cut 4 can ready, although on the small side as John sicr are set.
I've wrapped in cling film and foil theme Keep roof light and themes from unrhyw Put in the fridge theme, hopefully they 'yn Keep in Good Shape for a spare set in Malvern mp case the others do not a make it. I have raised 4 cauliflower prepared by storing them in the refrigerator after covered in cling film and foil. This prevents any light cripple color of the flower and thus keep them in pure white, bread display the hope is to keep them in a fresh condition until the show in Malvern. Hopefully I will not have to use because here I own! 5 still growing in the flower beds and started forming last weekend bread display so they are watered with a high level of potash in the water to ensure that the plant is fffurfio hangover and hard . I've had the best crop of tomatoes this year Ever After suffering from for the last Few years botritis. I've Grown a new veriety this year Zenith hard, and I'm happy with it's iawn I've been a sy'n mp Vigour to train it and get about Across the roof roof trusses EACH 12 children. The problem of getting enough fruits sub mp To Need for the National 12 from 7 plants, I better start to hang May A Few RIPE bananas this weekend to dan y speed up the ripening process-.
These are the best tomatoes I grow after years of failure due to disease. I hope to have 12 for the competition in Malvern but extremely restrictive only 7 plant that I own! So I will have to tie the bananas under the green tomatoes weekend here in order to accelerate the process of blush. Another class I'm hoping to enter lower with Stump carrots. I Have a bed of 60 Sweet Candle Growing in the polytunnel and are hopefull of getting a set of 5. Dey yn oes seed 22 weeks by next Friday so hopefully the end Stump yn oes formed.
Here's the carrot bed in the short tunnel that has been growing for almost 22 weeks now so we hope that the 'Stump end' bread display has formed! Have tried to get a set of 5 out of 60 of this bed, something that is easy on paper but will swnion very difficult place sure somewhat.
Archive
2013 (1) January (1) 2012 (11) January (2) September (2) MALVERN approaching CHAMPIONSHIP WALES BRANCH 2012 August (1) July (1) May (1) March ( 1) February (1) January (2) 2011 (41) October (1) September (2) August (7) July (3) June (3) May (5) April ( 5) March (4) February (7) January (4) 2010 (7) January (1) January (2) October (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment