Friday, May 22, 2015

View my complete profile Previous Posts Leonid Glebov - Straw BITs Leonid Glebov - Tit Leonid Glebo


Leonid Glebov doggie Every window in the master's house, shaggy doggie rested; john barker It will be on the barrels, then up at the back or put on the face legs. Quite the opposite window, usually under barkanom, yard dog Brovko lay and thought: "Bach, which he lord lazy doggie became." - Health was, doggie! For nothing is resting? - Arriving at the window. Brovko john barker answered. - This is you. Brovko? .. What for so-calling? - Said toy.- Until I was afraid ... Well, how are you you? - Why ask! Probably not know my dog's life? - Said Brovko.- far to ... Live your own, because to live; The yard will keep both day and night; Total had to endure, not like you Panich; And even for food prepohana therefore, Hlysnesh wash when will, but as inappropriate for Mr. zahavkayesh, then still under natovchut sides. - Alas! - Says Tsutsyk.- What to do! Sometimes just - butt whip not kill; But me - though forever be so ... I live in a loft, on carpets kachayus, john barker joking laugh; Often young lady with hrayus and laschusya to them; And I put it to sleep, and lasso can eat, and not run in the weeds, Suhenki legs, tail clean, not like your in thistles ... - Et, thistles reproached! - Said Brovko.- And remember how the bakery john barker was a puppy? Is that lived there? Stained bench under wandered ...- Funny doggie john barker laughed and said: - It was once, And the town red ... Look now, and not make straight small! john barker - And he looked at spesyvo edge. - As I see, you're not doing anything there - Said Brovko - for what honor this so? - Stupid Brovko! Do not you realize - Zvynyay, john barker so I say - what I do, then you will not be able, on their hind legs on I-scientist sluzhu.- "Thou furious!" - A Brovko whispers, And dare to say, for a doggie zapaniv : Skubne john barker edge and when he wants. Brovko silent, and I say nothing, john barker no water skolochu ... You laugh, I bundle of goodies. Does my good fairy tale? [1691
View my complete profile Previous Posts Leonid Glebov - Straw BITs Leonid Glebov - Tit Leonid Glebov john barker - SONG Leonid Glebov - OHRIMOVA rollout Leonid Glebov - painted Pillar Leonid Glebov - MIROSHNYK Glebova LEONID - FOX-NYMPHALIS ANTIOPA Leonid Glebov - FLOWERS john barker Leonid Glebov - ZOZULIA AND ROOSTER Leonid Glebov - sorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment