Tuesday, July 15, 2014

(In reply to bubu_bibi) koldtech Post #: 3 RE: Recipes-organization? 21/04/2013 11:38:43 Felicita H


If you validate his decision to quit, we will place a cookie on your computer which will allow us to those at each visit between 10 and 14 June 2013 to recognize and assure the smooth running of the portal, without showing Ringarajinih trees and gaming controls at the right edge of the screen. At the same time you will arrive at all so far collected points, points will be deducted from the sum of the vertices of the portal. Unfortunately, you lose the right to any earned rewards. Do you want to continue resign?
Ringaraja.net uses cookies to provide online services, advertising systems and functionality that you would otherwise koldtech not be able to provide. By visiting and using the Site, you consent to cookies. More about
Users viewing this topic: none Page: [1] Login Message << Older Topic Newer Topic >> Recipes-organization? 04/20/2013 koldtech 17:16:19 Felicita How have stowed recipes? Do you have books, pieces of paper, cards, folders, boxes with clips? What are cookbooks? and online recipes? Menu lately accumulate, especially those in virtual form - I only have one bookmark folder 'recipes' - the only thing I do is to delete the ones you sprobam and I do not like. from shock me but there remains 70 with one that is most 'for sprobat' but some of those that I have already tried it and I like it, but it is not a chance that you remember ... Any ideas? _____________________________ koldtech Accept Certain koldtech InAlienable Truths: Prices Will Rise, Will politicians koldtech philander, you too Will get old. And When You so you'll fantasize That When You Were Young Reasonable Prices were, politicians were noble and children respected Their Elders.
Post #: 1 RE: Recipes-organization? koldtech 04/20/2013 20:34:07 koldtech bubu_bibi Photobooks? Tested recipes koldtech use URL in a Word document, add comments, designed to suit your made dish paint, and when you can collect them spokaš in fotoknjigo - but still a nice memory will be. _____________________________ We waited for! :)
(In reply to Felicita) Post #: 2 RE: Recipes-organization? 21/04/2013 11:21:59 HOPE2 years ago I made a book in the form of virtulani and at first I j ezgubila, although not yet have a backup 3 variants after 4 years I found and it seems to me that everything is out of date. In the kitchen I have a locker packed with Recep, cookbooks, cooking magazines and one of my cooking notebook .... Here's Tale Volume is most in use, 10 years old, all Gulja, soaking wet and stained, treated, torn. .. but still my favorite. All favorite recipes koldtech go in and the major professional organization of picnics and major celebrations (that I know what I cooked and hip people). Recently, I again spravla a virtualo to construct ... but I quit. I have too much of everything, too much ballast. Me and my sister made available by the idea of a photo book. Such that yes, on occasion, when I read again available'll definitely do fotoknjigo-in fact, more books. Just when I think of my poor zvezčič I also will go away, if this book is the same. And my handwriting koldtech in my zvezčiču is unique and difficult to anyone to read, such that the secret easier to stay in this family
(In reply to bubu_bibi) koldtech Post #: 3 RE: Recipes-organization? 21/04/2013 11:38:43 Felicita HOPE2 - what tkole that it will not all popackano: this is the last time I tried it, morma really argue that it works regardless Photobooks but ... mah. too much work. Besides ... I think mal damage of money, because exactly the March pomoje within one to two years concerned will no longer be relevant and interesting. In addition, there is no problem in those recipes that I have and use, but in those of its use are still waiting _____________________________ Accept Certain InAlienable Truths: Prices Will Rise, Will politicians philander, you too Will get old. And When You so you'll fantasize That When You Were Young Reasonable Prices were, politicians were noble and children respected Their Elders.
(In reply to HOPE2) Post # 4 RE: Recipes-organization? 21/04/2013 18:05:14 Naja I mam as one volume, are all crumpled and political, in which mothers recorded (with net), all of which I use. I have however just recently inventory and I need to purchase new. This to me is kind of the most practical. You overwrite the recipe.
(In reply to Felicita) Post # 5 RE: Recipes-organization? 21/04/2013 23:26:16 mateyka Hey, I just wanted the topic opens on this topic - I hate is too many cards and that eventually sfardirbajo and that sought after books / notebooks and desk trogala, we no pics .. etc.. so I have the most used recipes on coupons, attached to the refrigerator. My fridge and freezer are inundated with tickets and am now annoyed - like this and this is no longer optimal for me; too much of everything and I would like punctuation recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment