Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Thursday, 3/22/12 I was starting a new course this morning with members in Trelew. Two came time he

Yep another one! I'm on a roll!! | Ellbaines's Blog
Blog 5. Was early for Monday, 03/19/12 Welsh lesson usually Wlpan tonight at 7pm. But the location in Trelew barker associates different! barker associates Lucky for Luned drop while only prepare and gather things together as fast as possible! A full day is Monday so could not get a bus earlier to have enough barker associates time either! Lesson at 7pm with the bus leaves this odd 6.30pm and arrive at 6.55pm! Then had to walk over to the building of St David's and I do not remember where it was from! So I did a woman in the bus which helped me (odd Luned had asked her) did the same from both of us understand each other .... but thankfully she decided to walk to the building of St David's with me, because there was a huge protest with probably over 5000 people there, they will march through one of the streets. At the time of birth did not know what was going on! The woman who used to help me hold my hand in pushing through all people sin! Whatever nesi reach thanks to ddynas here! After asking then it is probably protesting because what has happened to a young boy about 17yrs ..... apparently he is going to do school work or something in Trelew, and was killed and cut his head away. The police are not looking barker associates for who is responsible for or has done something that makes another section ..... then ..... I do not know the details right to tell you the truth, but this is what has been said told me. So need to be careful in Trelew. Tuesday, 3/22/12 Wnesi do 'lemon cheese' morning here! I've cooked a lot of different things in my day ... south and jams, but no lemon lemon curd cheese .... ne! I think that case Gwenda Nain (Grandma's sister) bought that one so nice, I did not have to try and make it as good as ever and there'll be one her! There's no one as good as Grandma and Mark for making lemon cheese! But neshi giving it a go, it's so easy and has been noted for some time in my recipe book! Result: not as one Gran Gwenda of course, darker color, but taste very nice if gai say! ESI for a walk to see Sybil then, that belongs to me and Pwpi'r dog! ESI Cake Platter and cry for her. CESI maté with her! And I made a nice lunch for me also fair play to her! CESI few more of my family history. I wanted to know where the grave was Grace Jones of Capel Garmon, a sister or mother .... Grandfather easier to say Auntie Stone Grandfather Leon. Hi which came over here on a ship Orita with her husband in 1911. Did Living on a farm in Pen Deryn Narrow barker associates Place area. Grace died, mother to four young boys (37 I think) after the birth of her 4th child from what I understand. Many graves have been moved to another cemetery or something like that and it does not Vilda Sybil was not successful in finding one Grace Jones unfortunately. Grace was buried husband, John Edwin Owen, in Buenos Aires as the van died. Sybil showed the way home for me over the hill, it's not far at all to walk from house to house Sybil anyway, but over the hill faster and a view worth it! would know for next time now! Nip home and then to the high school next door to learn Intermediate course for some pupils there. Wednesday, 3/21/12 Tonight was choir practice. barker associates Practice to perform at the agricultural fair last weekend this month.
Thursday, 3/22/12 I was starting a new course this morning with members in Trelew. Two came time here at 10.30am. I wnesi really enjoyed their company and conversation in Welsh! One loves to speak Welsh she said, but she did not have anyone to talk fluently and them! So I look forward to getting the weekly meeting with them here in Trelew, I'm going to try and give a bit of history from Wales and they also get a copy of my local community newspaper is the Kiln! But he does not post here probably at its best ..... it may take time to get there! Gai try anyway! Someone asked me "how long are you here?" ..... And I did not think it was exactly a month to the day arnai'n reach Trelew-Thursday along! This past month has fflio must say!
Saturday, 3/23/12 barker associates After waking up at 8.30am, ironing and some little stuff, get a call about 10am .... Dad .... my first question "Is Popi'n right?" Dad .... "That thou art being calf bora ma" has not dotting the shore! And want to know everything! din of her dress was, so thank goodness small ydio! And that Dad to take him home! Belgian Blue Calf beer. Waiting eagerly for a weak picture .... can not wait! And I want to name the calf in the name of Patagonia, but must see it first of course before naming!! Then finish gneud myself ready to go today to see the dique, a dam in welsh! Dique Ameghino, Chubut. Going with Lunette barker associates and Tegai! They're so good to me de! Getting there by Dolavon. Getting there and see huge red rocks and running water in the dam is a wonderful blue color! barker associates Spectacular views guys! Photographs on facebook soon! CESI see a bit of life gwylllt, in insects, birds and horses. Brilliant! Although I'm not a fan of insects! There were loads of grasshoppers (Grass Hopper) jumped og

No comments:

Post a Comment