Thursday, July 10, 2014

very nice you wrote. And also nice that you

Parenting refrigerated salad bar + "Dati, which we did not have
Parents often say that we want to give our children the things that we did not have. Most often we have this in mind when material things. Our children should have their own room, their desks to choose what to eat. We like to have a nice dress and if only to buy them what they want. If we did not have to have our children, but ... What actually serves both thinking and whether our children really need all this? Is for children who each have your room is really beautiful and better than children who were in the room with his brother, sister, or even in the same room with their parents? And whether children who are at home full fridge really refrigerated salad bar better than children refrigerated salad bar who do not have a home there are a few types of bread that can not be lubricated every day evrokrema and who have not tried in the life of French cheeses? refrigerated salad bar
At home, he was always chronically empty refrigerator. Mom is well deserved but with a salary of art was to spend three children, since the father of her salary more or less regularly leaving the cube. The refrigerator was always milk, jam and margarine in a closet and bread. Evrokrem Benko and we got when my mother got a paycheck. Milk nadrobljenim bread and polenta with milk were standard dishes, as well as macaroni with crumbs and soup with homemade noodles. I remember very well my father, who is quite crumbled bread soup and said it was the best dish. Also suits us mom did not buy. The hallway had a sewing machine and a bunch of Burden, from which prerisovala patterns and sew them. Even their rooms we had. In a two-bedroom apartment has three children can not have their own rooms, but otherwise we are anyway mostly outside with friends and we did not need them.
When I was a few years ago to life alone with her daughters modesty was already deeply anchored in the menu. Even in my family is so that macaroni with breadcrumbs, butter or sour cream completely normal, but most have zdrobovo soup with egg. When accidentally filled radiator with salami, cheese or similar, often remains in the refrigerator refrigerated salad bar until the expiry date. I have never prepared a veal or pork steaks, top cuisine specialties corned chicken meat. And the clothes ... until recently we received from the majority of other children. I asked them here and there bought much is not. Two shoes per season, a jacket and underwear. Now they are just bigger and more precisely in the years when you already have your own style of dress, but most of the things you buy. It is most interesting that you go to the store themselves and each dress first look at the price. T-shirts for a few euros, sweatshirt, which is reduced and shoes that do not exceed the agreed limit, I personally sign of modesty. Hand on heart that I have also taught systematically and methodically we practiced humility and I was hoping that they'll be instilled in the subconscious.
In my life have been periods when I've had a lot of money and I can afford it I went in the morning without a jacket to work and you're on the go buy a new one. I can give you custom sewn pants and the main holiday season in one of the most prestigious hotels on our coast was no problem. On the other hand, have been periods when I collect loose change for a loaf of bread when I did not know what I'll give daughters to eat and when I prefer to go by foot to the other side of the city, just that I did not consume gasoline. Both sides therefore I very domestic, and I know how important it is to know how to be humble refrigerated salad bar and at times when you've got a lot to remain moderate. Modesty is a beautiful virtue. The question refrigerated salad bar is, how many people are proud to know how to be humble and how parents teach their children humility. Column 7 days 30.09.2009
very nice you wrote. And also nice that you're able to maintain modesty, even when you have a lot of money. I too was raised so that we were always modest, although the father of well-deserved and so my husband and I raised two daughters who are now teens. Many things you buy yourself from modest pocket money you get from my grandmother and us. Also save a little. And just like your otraka, even my always look first at the price. Even though we have recently she and her husband live a modest incomes beautiful as always. Nothing is thrown away. Also, some donated to humanitarian organizations, I am a parent of children refrigerated salad bar of the world and help others, because we ourselves lucky that we have what we have. There is too much greed and greed in people who are suddenly rich. And youth to overnight had a fashion brand, a good car and everything else ... blab too much.
"Modesty is a beautiful virtue"-saying that applies a cinch. However, today these people a little more, unless compelled to do so, but that's another story. But it's hard to be humble when you are around us all too razsipništva, bahaštva, intrusive commercials ... Even when we were at home mom and dad always modest, refrigerated salad bar despite a good salary, refrigerated salad bar but we were not missing anything. Well, honestly, I'm not a more modest, though I'm a single mother refrigerated salad bar as a mother forced to do so every year

No comments:

Post a Comment