Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Yesterday I was so penzionistično slowly and cautiously aj barker walked towards Jakopič gallery ov

Case for the right woman | hirkani
Well, I thought it was something wrong with me because of creams, aj barker ointments, massage and makeup not spend almost aj barker nothing. Let's shoes tend to wear quite a few years and in my closet for shoes is always enough space. Well, actually I have more shoes than sneakers. Okay, you're in rags afford, but the last four months except for one pair of trousers, absolutely nothing else because I have no intention to buy 42 numbers but i upward, that I will after I lost weight so great (really start tomorrow!) Again šenkavala around. Although not so bad when you go then you can buy sexy shirt that has less than 40
Yesterday I was so penzionistično slowly and cautiously aj barker walked towards Jakopič gallery over there Wolfovo when I saw it in the window: THE handbag. Well, THE bag. I successfully passed at least three bookstores, aj barker but past all the shops with shoes, despite the announcement of the full outright sale. No, not with a view of them did not Osin. Even past the shops on Trubarjeva where the pen Jazz on a signboard, I went dead cold.
Then I saw it in the window. Exactly this, such as I have already drawn in the imagination of one four years and so far I saw one similar, but one was when Gucci and because I did not so much inverted aj barker to give even pay for one bag. I've done a step forward, but I came back. Ma I do not much if you go look closer, I thought. You'd say it is too expensive or has a lousy clips or does not have enough space for my MBja.
Saleswoman brought me and when I was first touched, I knew that this is the only one taprava and that's it. That there is no other. However, pure color was right ones. And the right size. Dream bag, but. I'm a little ashamed to even themselves, materialistka as hell I'm quite okay bag for laptops and quite okay backpack for all the stuff at home.
I prec know that something is not right, because they had nowhere to prices. I turned that bag and spinning to where you can peeked at what price, a price anywhere. Then I, with a big lump in my throat to ask: how much does it cost? The shop assistant opened the pocket and looked at seriously Noble strip in it. When told the price, I almost reflexively pushed away from him. Very far. SIT my expensive taste!
I muttered embarrassed to even look at another model and then I started aj barker to bluff if you might have some similar aj barker model, but the very leather, but the leather is still more durable. However, my salesperson replied that although the nespomnimsevečesa, has two years warranty and so far two years have not got a single complaint. I thought, yeah, because those who have it can spogel, you can probably buy a new one, no. Or two. Or three.
Then I went a little to see in a neighboring shop, which are linked to local and bags were really half cheaper. aj barker But were simply were not the right ones. I went towards aj barker the exit when I'm in your head movie film festival took place, which included me with this complete and the only bag over the shoulder, which would keep it all my junk, which unloaded from the other and that will be it is now finally got rid of my eternal backpack with NTK, 2007, which is a super duper cool but not exactly the March on, zatalepš. I can not always walk around with the same, no. And this bag fits both to the casual, sports and urejenejšemu outfitu, what would you have hesitated half?
I think, then I say yes but I did not have long bought anything for myself (photo-equipment, books and the CD with the music do not apply). I think something very feminine. The real one. Like, um, a new bag? And fuck, then I bravely gave that piece of plastic on the table. Because women yes we need something just for yourself, right? A little something you can afford. Once every kvatre. However, this year, say nothing, do not spend for skiing. aj barker Few can skompenziram.
Today I moved all the stuff into it. Then I put it over your shoulder and looked at each window or špeglu where I went past. Oops, such is not at all know! Then I was also very visibly worn around favorite, but not much porajtal. I do not porajtal. Only then, when we sat over coffee, it is noticed on the bench next to and say, "Hey Whose is this your bag, this is not yours? 'I've just looked and yes, I was laughing from ear to ear. "Oh, aj barker you're new?" He asked. When I nodded aj barker and he said: "Well, since you're already one of three in the closet."
I think old geezers! Him to explain that he can not a woman for years with only one bag to walk around probably does not make sense because they do not will never understand. If you are not exactly the March fashion designers. Argue that I have compared to most other women very little handbags, shoes, jewelery or that the make-up do not talk, does not make sense, because yes already accustomed to the default state of almost anything. So I'm making a nice blue silent. Even when he asked me how much it cost. What kind of thing we need to keep women well for himself, Ned?
This entry was posted on Friday, February 19th, 2010 at 20:43 and is filed under black humor, I'm kidding! , Women ailments. You can fol

No comments:

Post a Comment