Sunday, July 20, 2014

Katja, people (do not we!) Sheep and love the same things. In a shop window I did not even dare set


also. held the competition for eco bag. nothing I do not like magazines / she Annex (and certainly not the particular myucd magazine editor, editorials, and even less fashionable corner), usually I'm happy just some fine recipes. yeah, yeah nagging me. godrnjavost. This is the one feature that I know that I have, I admit that I have, but right now I'm not able to accurately define. Contest + eco bag then. He wrote about it already ekoas and although I do not agree at all with him, he at least all pro: contra argued. I'll just tell you which bag I like it. one.
the rest is so that I'd rather not comment. even more so in mečkatorju not the first to carry out a competition for a shopping bag, a NOT operator. eco up or down, as they have already paper boxes, as well as totko of goods has been'd say every home. the mass production of one such contest in the selected Task will also not be exactly solved in nature. no nagging but I mainly because I've seen today delo.si remaining torbičke and had a couple of much more beautiful and interesting than 'cause in the window. for example, such and such. I like the lion due to Poštarski strap and because the trends cekarček but ... when we Slovenes have stopped going to the store with a shopping bag?! but if the basket is eco and respect for tradition, but I do not know.
interesting that they are not placed one pair. I would have immediately replaced myucd by any finalists. I like those woven from the bags, but probably would require a great deal of levers that they produce. Reply Delete
The various art competitions and prizes, like the lottery, you never know who will be selected. This is because it is difficult to speculate about the flavors, because the eye of the beholder, but an expert up or down. If the jury someone who is close to him and your approach. artistic means of expression, these will be selected, otherwise it may're out as povprečneš. However, if you get the ecology of medicinal products, some, as in this case, Mercator, go simply because it is "in", although it should be a necessity you like in this case, that cekerčka not among the finalists. Maybe because myucd it is designed insufficient stylish, although it is more eco than many other ... Reply Delete
As soon as I saw other bags, I said, Fac. Seriously, a lot could have changed finalists, but ok, we must respect the decision of the jury. This Poštarski that you like, the top cereals and certainly deserves a better and brighter future as a shopping bag ... Reply Delete
HIH, for the same be fans: 0 Upon publication myucd of the finalists, I wished to view Non-Aligned (because I had a chance to see one of them, who seemed more beautiful than many, but not only beautiful but also the concept closer to the point of the whole joke). It is true that quite a few bags better (and selection of the jury is still bad) but also created many handbag myucd and shopping bag does not. Well let's see what will happen 8GA! Reply Delete
Most of the participants bags artsy-fartsy is. If someone tells me "shopping bag", then this is the shopping bag. This one spotted it definitely is. Cekarčki are quite cool and romantic, but keep in mind the more you connect with the marketplace or a local shop, rather than the tvrdko Mercator. Secretly I'm afraid I spotted this one will not win, because usually (at least for us) did not practice, to win the best. Sorry. myucd Reply Delete
I am one of the few - well, I can say that I am in Postojna only less than penzionistk and of pensioners - who walks into a store with a knotted cekerjem. purchased myucd pr ribnčanu. the company I work for 9 years and as long as it lasted, I will not be parted from him. when not in use, I have a stored in the refrigerator - and so very nice enriches my kitchen. as to the actual competition but I will not comment, because you get nervous when I see a lot of the best bag in the finals did not come. Reply Delete
ana, regardless of which of the bags braided ... should she devoted two pages to one tutorial, it will be the most eco. People will be useful to consume all the plastic vrečkovje home. Well, because, even in this respect, that the winner will be mass produced (we could buy if I understood correctly) should be whole lot more to consider. first: who will buy it even if you win one skropucalo that almost anyone myucd can do it yourself at home. Secondly, I doubt that the customers seemed fine, it still has so many people the same shopping myucd bag. All together it seems to me a little suspicious, no. as part of the link magazines, mečkaorja and finally Maximarket. Gee, next time I pass, I stepped into a shop window and set those weird baby dolls placed in a reasonably decent and normal position. Okay, I see that I am grumpy atmosphere has not yet passed. :)) Reply Delete
Katja, people (do not we!) Sheep and love the same things. In a shop window I did not even dare set foot here, but I have to move a little mariskaterem display case: I cekerja The idea seems good to me (which of course does not necessarily mean that it must be from wicker) is more a concept of transferring the technique of knitting and form (concrete myucd and the corresponding volume). Half a neighbor that it would be somewhere in the lower orders Hoju sing to him

No comments:

Post a Comment