Friday, July 11, 2014

Then I filled with a mixture of serving and bag on a baking tray with baking paper sprayed small Ma


I know that usually people at Easter sweeten the potica various species in our country we have. That's why I know that when baking cakes remain some whites from which you can make excellent French Macaroons. And because I'm a few days ago to try the chocolate-known Slovenian their new acquisition - French Macaroons - and disappointed and unsatisfied left the club, I have embarked on this alone. I am so completely satisfied the desire to taste these truly exceptional delicacy biscuits. And they have managed quite well and did not cause nothing poly clip bad mood.
Ingredients: 180 g egg whites (it is good to separate the yolks from a few days earlier and stored in a refrigerator before use and should be for some time at room temperature) 50g home-made vanilla sugar (in a jar with sugar regularly give all scraped vanilla profession and so over time formed an excellent homemade vanilla sugar) 400g caster sugar 220g finely ground almonds (best if you use peeled and then ground) vanilla pod (scraped) 180 g dark chocolate 180 g cream
First of all, I'm in a food processor to quickly stirred the ground almonds, icing sugar and seeds scraped from the vanilla pod that is disturbing each other. poly clip Then I got into a fight whites to the stage when they were already white, but still soft and add vanilla sugar. I tap dance on until the snow became a nice shiny and sturdy. Whites at this site should not be too prepared to fight over, it will not become dry snow. Then I carefully it umešala almond mixture and stirred the maximum of 50 strokes - so that the almonds with the sugar Lapo umešali in the snow and at the same time that the mixture does not become too liquid.
Then I filled with a mixture of serving and bag on a baking tray with baking paper sprayed small Macaroons - 3 cm in diameter. I jetted so that between them a little space, because they have to lie down slightly. Sprayed on a baking sheet, I let it rest at room temperature for about half an hour - so that the surface is slightly dry. Then I bake about 25 minutes poly clip at 135 C. It is important to be around them makes such a beautiful, bubbly ring.
For the chocolate ganache I boil the cream, the deposed poly clip and her umešala cracked chocolate. All together I mixer until the chocolate is completely melted. I ganache cool to the stage where it was appropriate to charge. Nadevala I was serving in a bag and loaded onto refrigerated Macaroons, which I then covered with unlubricated - that is, as a sandwich.
It is best to Macaroons stored in the refrigerator in a plastic container with a lid. The best the next day when, within a slightly moisten the stuffing on the outside but still remain crunchy. All together you just heavenly dissolve in your mouth and leaves a taste of yet. AAAAAA, often you will need to work! You've already baked? Have you already eaten? Right? Paris?
This is for me the most "trotlzihr" poly clip recipe. I have quite a few tried it, but this one works best. Otherwise, it gets even silicone under the rules for Macaroons - we are not all the same size ;-) Delete
First and only time I've bought in a cafe in the center (I assume the same as you) .. except that they are a lovely gift, and above all to look beautiful .... I am not convinced of repeat poly clip purchase. But this one your "Izi BIZIEN" poly clip recipe, but I can .... just be tempted to wait for the new round whites poly clip :) Reply Delete
Also called poly clip me in the middle is not satisfied jker I probably expected more. My say they were mine, I worked for the first time, even better than those purchased. Honestly, the original or true I have not tried, so do not even know what exactly they are. Reply Delete
My flat is in the oven, I would like to know whether you bake in hot air or simple. The first round is baked, finally I managed to even pin was made. I've already worked a few times and already gave up on them, but today when I saw your recipe, I decided poly clip to try one last time if they do not uspeli.Otroka are thrilled that they will finally try it. Lp, Andrew Reply Delete
I hope you do not ;) I tried them once to work, and this "single", were also climbed, it was not anything like (the taste was otherwise a wonderful, because there was a lot of chocolate Involved :)) "the poly clip one" yet I have not eaten, I tried them only in Dulcisu and Mac (!) and thought "meh". But your recipe looks simple and informative, but can be encouraged ;) Reply Delete
They're gorgeous Spela, as in the shop window. Those in the famous patisserie lj I have not tried, but they are insanely popular after appearing in blogs and on instagramu. In Paris, I did not eat, I was short and so many other things was to sprobat :). I once bought in Leclerc and I were okay, such a beautiful colorful .... I have not tried those original so difficult to evaluate. Otherwise it is very important to me also look if there is something very nice ... I quickly find also delicious. this one your recipe poly clip looks really poly clip much

No comments:

Post a Comment