Monday, October 14, 2013

2009 - 2013 One of two. All rights reserved. coloured perspex Do not use our content without perm


These days we move, for reasons we will change apartments and surely, for a time at least, their place of residence. coloured perspex It seems that only in these cases you realize how much stuff we have at home. No doubt after up and down the stairs coloured perspex a few times you realize it. And that we did not bring a lifetime of living here and the intention was from a princio be for long.
Still accumulate little things, things that fill several boxes. Boxes full of memories, boxes full of times and places, not just objects. The pack it with suspicion, I would not want something breaks. Luckily we planned ahead and we are gradually hacienco. Surely I could have broken away from some things and not thrown away, but not so easy.
Something similar happened when I finished high school, years later still had things of that era. In the end I got rid of them clear, the vast majority have no spare square meters in a house to store a lifetime. I think the important thing is that the memory pernamezca in you and not kept in a storeroom. Now it's time to move on. The recipe
If you look the amount of butter is very splendid, something common in their recipes, but in this case it seems to me perfect. coloured perspex There was also some muffins never developed following the steps dictates the baker, but the result I was pleasantly surprised.
You may be interested ...
We Blogs Award nominees in 2013. In the first classification coloured perspex are in 3rd place for Best Blog Gastronomic, but that does not mean anything since last year we shot and stayed out, and as only opt to award the top three, if you enjoy yourselves our blog, we ask your vote to continue to be among the three finalists, as we would do very happy. If you feel like you can do it from this link very easily as keeping Facebook or Twitter account, the process will not take more than a minute. Many heartfelt thanks!
I met your blog through Mundorecetas, thanks to this splendid orange cake ... and to come, I found these muffins, which are buenisimas ... and now I have in the oven ... I used molds of silicone minimagdalesnas colors, I think more or less the size you see in the photos. Tomorrow, at breakfast, check it without being as rich as yours seem. Thanks for sharing!
October 26, 2009 at 21:16
Oh well: (I thought you would like more, I get the feeling that they have not convinced, at home instead liked them. Hopefully that is not too baked for what would make it resecasen. As I mentioned in several recipes, each know how our oven and the times do not always have to match the recipe. If you do some other recipe I hope you convince me more;)
Okay, I confess .... Not much convinced me ... and I admit it ... well ... maybe I have a little dry hangout ... But I expected to be a recipe for some muffins superdeliciosas P.Hermé and fluffy, and found something compact for my taste (the rest has not complained ...) ... Already!! : I told you ... but do not put me, you make me repeat promise less oven time, to see if it is that ... A HUG!
Nemesiss is that I was surprised by your comment that you do not like them much at all. In the original recipe makes normal size, so making them was to seize small molds, so my first thought is that maybe you spend a tad of oven and that, being so small, is very important because just have mass and dried. In my case it happened and the times that I always repect my oven, we know that the kilns ...:)
June 14th, 2010 at 14:05
Pam, what a blast! Again, not only saved me but delight me with a great recipe! Buenisimas coloured perspex really! A kiss, Resala!
WHAT LEO Biscayenne The Comidista The Cookie Monster Winter Guest Recipe for Happiness Oh Calabajio Market desserts recipes recipes Soy drink Vivesoy yummy fried Webos A twelve cachiño
2009 - 2013 One of two. All rights reserved. coloured perspex Do not use our content without permission. Want to advertise?

No comments:

Post a Comment