Saturday, October 19, 2013

The life and work of Molly Barker (51) and Caitlin Boyle (27) is in promoting sign of health, self-


Last month we wrote about the Barefaced metzgereimaschinen & Beautiful project, in which women went out the door without makeup. There's nothing wrong with makeup: it's nice to yourself a little to decorate. Makeup, you might just give that little extra confidence when you go out. But if you do not uitdurft the door without makeup or you feel very ugly if you have a day goes barefaced, it might be good to ask what role makeup plays in your life yourself. Found that the ladies of The Naked Face Project too.
The life and work of Molly Barker (51) and Caitlin Boyle (27) is in promoting sign of health, self-confidence and individual strength in young girls. But they realized they gave off a double message by makeup to wear and use. Kinds of beauty products On the one hand they said to young girls: metzgereimaschinen "You're beautiful the way you are 'and on the other they said with their appearance:" You have to make yourself more beautiful metzgereimaschinen than you are. " metzgereimaschinen
Hence they Naked Face Project started: 60 days without makeup, anti-acne and anti-wrinkle metzgereimaschinen cream, heels, jewelry, nail polish, hair dryer's, hair straighteners, razors and ... deodorant! The women have not entered this challenge because they are or criticism against makeup on women who use beauty products. They wanted their motives, why they use those products, investigate. Whether it 'for fun' or some kind of compulsion - out of fear.
Barker is the founder metzgereimaschinen of Girls on the Run, a program for young girls to get more confidence. A girl once asked her, "Why are you wearing makeup?". "I really had to think about an honest answer I finally said." Because I feel incomplete without makeup I think I look younger with makeup and I believe that I think is younger metzgereimaschinen prettier, better. and in our culture: powerful. I found my answer, given my profession, very hypocritical. Why I entered into this 60 day challenge. "
The women say that the experience gives them a lot. "I'm much better at faces. And they are beautiful, piece by piece." But it is sometimes difficult. The two women indicate that they are at parties, presentations and other public outings 'unprotected' and 'invisible' feel, without makeup. "I felt very uncomfortable and really had to fight against the negative voices in my head."
The women are now halfway through metzgereimaschinen their 60-day challange. They would love to shave their legs again, but their attitude towards makeup has changed now. The project they are confronted with their insecurities and motives around 'beautification'. Their message for girls and women: Make-up is fun, but not important and not at all necessary.
I think the idea behind the project nicely. metzgereimaschinen Especially since the women working with young girls and thus have an example. I could well be 60 days without makeup and other fuss. But 60 days without deodorant? No way! Also razors I would go missing.
without deodorant and hair straightener gaaat me too far sorry
Well, without makeup, I would survive. But I must not think that I will end up with a bunch of hair and sweat stains concentricity in the summer. Deo's not to feel more secure yourself? A bit of course, but also to keep. Satisfied your fellow man I would hate it if my whole class would go to school without deo ..
If you have a beautiful skin naturally smoothness and long black lashes, without makeup on the street are not really a challenge. I almost never wear makeup, simply because I do not need it, given my eyelashes are already dark by nature. But I can imagine if you are white / blonde eyebrows and eyelashes have you best use a little makeup will. And if your skin is full of blemishes? I think I would talk or otherwise.
If I think about it so I find myself indeed everything from coercion doe.ook deodorant with me very compulsive, I really do throughout the day. Mainly out of fear, I think. I really do not go door today without makeup off. Should I maybe but what to do ..
11 Oct Mager not more popular Aug 23 Diesel campaign perso 23 Aug mouth lift in Korea Aug 22 The secret of before and after photos 15 Aug A Selfie share on social med Jul 29 Trend: Bags under your eyes
How do I tell?
Check your BMI
Articles metzgereimaschinen about aid
Contact


No comments:

Post a Comment