Thursday, October 3, 2013

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


Yes, the two we gave ... I myself, made the cupcakes, but I wanted nothing cloying. Butter cream or buttercream, I like, but to decorate cakes and pastries, not to eat snacks, so I had to go without it.
The ingredients that we use are (left 30): 140 grams of flour 110 grams sugar 80 grams butter 80 ml milk 5 grams of yeast 1 egg 2 tablespoons Lemon Curd (If you have not, you can use the zest a lemon and add a little juice to the mix)
Our "topping" was quite fluid because the cream cheese was at room temperature, and we put a little less sugar to achieve this effect. For that I remain more compact, better be cold and utilizad the amounts indicated.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
2013 (43) October (1) September (4) Cottage Cheese Cake Chocolate Cupcakes Pear and Lemon Mini Cupcakes and Cookies Cheese Frosting Coffee August (4) July (5) June (3) May (5) April (6) March (4) February (4) January (7) 2012 (5) May (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment