Thursday, October 3, 2013

This is the view with which to decorate, that is, we have to look at this profile so dimensionemos


One of my concerns that until last weekend had, was how were produced and armed crooked cakes. I watched several YouTube videos on how elaborate but I wanted to take a course to learn, to live and especially to clarify doubts, because I have to make one as a project to celebrate the upcoming birthday of my little Patricio, which almost meets his four years! So last Saturday ice cream case I took the course of the mini cakes crooked, was very interesting, entertaining, lasted just over 5 hours, but it was worth it because ice cream case I feel safe in knowing assemble the cake cutting and decorating. My course was in store for Anna Ruiz, and here I show some of the photos I take, because between the developed and the practice is sometimes difficult for me ... you apologize. First elaborated with Fondant ice cream case figures to decorate our cake, in this case we lollipops and candy.
As a tip, the small cake should go to his base and into the large cardboard've ice cream case placed a pole to bear the weight of the small and finally nailed to a wooden stick that holds the alignment of the whole pie and there is the risk it can move:
This is the view with which to decorate, that is, we have to look at this profile so dimensionemos as "crooked" and so we can only calculate and align the decor. I did a fondant bow as a finishing touch but you know this is to our liking, in my case for the celebration ice cream case of my little I do in red, navy and white (colors of the famous "Avengers") and put perhaps one of the characters on the cake. I have to think about it. Finally, my diploma course that I enjoyed and I hope not the last!
Leave a comment
EQUIVALENT
Cakes (21) Holiday (12) Cupcakes (9) Theme Celebrations (7) Learning ice cream case (6) Family (5) Fondant (5) Cookies ice cream case (5) Books (3) Christmas (3) Cake (3) raspberry (3) Baby Shower (2) Cake Pops (2) Pan de Muertos (2) Desserts with sugar (2) Awards (2) Push Pops (2) Remembrance (2) chocolate (2) birthday (2) improvisation (2) crooked cakes (2 ) Avengers (1) Sugar (1) New Year (1) Batman (1) Baptism (1) Blogs (1) Captain America (1) Champurrado (1) Courses (1) Photo Camera (1) Day of the Dead (1) Christmas ice cream case Balls (1) Expos (1) Photography (1) Go Diego Go (1) Halloween (1) Julia Child (1) Mimi (1) New (1) Bread (1) Mascarpone Cheese (1) Recipes from other Blogs ( 1) Three Kings (1) Savory (1) Saint Valentin (1) Sweepstakes (1) Star Wars (1) Mugs (1) Tiramisu (1) Toppers ice cream case (1) Videos (1) calendar (1) cubretazas ice cream case (1) Strawberry (1) lemon (1) macarons (1) fashion (1) molds (1) muffins (1) muffins (1) pancakes (1) paper printed in fondant (1) banana (1) bananas (1) spiderman (1) fabric hook (1)
The Chacha Dot Com
The Punta del Obelisco
Daily cupcakes
Bea's Corner
The club of the bakers
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog Cake Pops by Bakerella, Angie ... Martha Stewart's Cupcakes by Martha Stewart ... Love With Eyes Open / to Love With Eyes Wide Open (Integral) ice cream case by Bucay ...


No comments:

Post a Comment