Monday, October 7, 2013

then cooked on a griddle with a little butter on both sides trick, if you have a smooth plate as mi


As yesterday was July 4th, American Independence party, I was a craving burgers. I made bread and tiny burgers. Much it is being used to make mini burgers for birthdays or holidays. And they practice, because simply southpark cinemas place the meat on the plate, put it together, and we have something warm to present. Here I leave the video step by step, then the recipe and the photos http://youtu.be/H7DTVhf-faw For bread flour 500 gr common warm milk 275 gr 5.5 gr of baking powder for bakery ( 2 tsp) soft butter 40 g 20 g 20 g milk powder sugar 5 grams of salt First mixing the yeast with milk
if you know them well smooth, teach you how to first crush the dough into a circle then took the sides of the circle to the center of the dough, trying not to tear it (I do it with both hands, southpark cinemas but I needed a third hand photo camera ....) This is now coupled to mass closure fits me I did recently. We accommodate all cerradito southpark cinemas the ball with the seam side down, and place it into molds for muffins that are comprehensive, have to be well greased. Crush to take either the form
The hamburgers super-simple 1 kg of ground beef 1 onion sautéed in butter sauce touches worceshire salt and pepper 3 tbsp cream or whipping cream 1 tbsp tomato paste (optional) I cut the onion tiny, and together with 1 tbsp butter, and salt, put in microwave 6 minutes
I put a generous spoonful of the meat, and crush with a spoon, southpark cinemas to shape. Sack the mold hamburgers, the turn around, and go back to crush to give good shape (look at the video if you do not understand me here)
then cooked on a griddle with a little butter on both sides trick, if you have a smooth plate as mine, then you can cook quail eggs right there can also be cured ham or bacon.
Facebook Twitter Google Buzz LinkedIn Digg Delicious Reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Posted by mabel mendez at 12:25 Tags: hamburger, bread, rolls, pastry kitchen, southpark cinemas recipe, savory, salty recipe
GOOD, you left me impressed, video, step by step, you've done the bread like Jamie Oliver does yorkshire pudding, I love, and then the meat you give the same size, a great idea. It will not take long to do, and freeze southpark cinemas the bread and I have ready to make and serve. A big kiss and thanks for being so thorough in your recipes. Reply Delete
Your comments will help me a lot to go. When you make one, I will return the visit to your blog. If you have a question, you answer it here immediately, if I'm connected. I appreciate the awards, because I know it is a recognition of my blog, but I prefer not to participate. Thank you very much!
Topping donuts or donuts
Mabel Breads
Mabel Mendez: What's New?


No comments:

Post a Comment