Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Do you accept that many of the pre-revolutionary and post-revolutionary rather masculine to feminin


M. Sotoudeh: Marzieh Dabbagh, warrant, regardless of ability guerrilla commander who led Hamadan barker to win, he is someone who, despite the absence of his wife eight children have been able to reach this level of activity barker recorded in your record. Read Marzieh Dabbagh as personal interviews with many of the elders were gathered in itself is very attractive. Marzieh Dabbagh memories of the few women who read Imam Khomeini (RA), Imam Musa Sadr, martyr Chamran University martyr, martyr Saeedi, Mohammad Montazeri, martyr, martyr, martyr Motahari and civil ... There. Mrs. Marzieh Dabbagh Persian date Dey 26 months to coincide with the anniversary of the flight of the Shah of Iran had sent away cafe. He's 34 years ago in the Persian date Dey 26 Shah fled to Imam Khomeini and interesting to see the reaction.
Do you accept that many of the pre-revolutionary and post-revolutionary rather masculine to feminine. I do not agree with your statement. When I take my responsibility in Hamedan barker Corps operating in several villages in the Kurdistan Region of arms and ammunition was depleted. Were collected when martyr Beheshti Rizwan Ullah addressed the meeting and said, "I must first tell Msalhmhmy Ms. Barker did a masculine masterpiece." His words cut me and I said the same time did not so Vkarmn a feat were female. Friends say that because you're sensitive? barker I said it is not sensitive. Why do you want to do the important work that women do in the name of all men? What led you to the extreme? Lahvl and Ella Laqvh Billah. barker I was born in 1318 in Hamadan marriage at the age of 14 I moved to Tehran. My wife also originally from Hamadan to Tehran to find Karazm ultimately are based in Tehran. I was exiled in 1346 at the height of revolutionary struggle and the Master barker blessed martyr Imam Ali Saidi owner met. He Byjfr Masjid Musa (AS), in analogy to the neighborhood with a number of ladies were present and I wanted Azayshan for our class asked us to leave and he said, "because barker it does not leave the ladies." Of the Ultimately unto Our request was granted. I've already set up a committee breasted woman in a family that despite the concerns of many staff members continued to work my family until marriage. So the essence of my revolutionary activities in the religious activities of the Imam Hussain (AS) who was trying to achieve. My father was a professor of ethics at the description I had little understanding of the martyr Saidi became barker a source of knowledge. Sometimes meetings were held at his house, but in most cases this was a secret meeting place after Maghrib and Isha prayers were determined and were found there. At these meetings, people like Ayatollah Meshkini Amlashi Rabbani Rabbani Shirazi and Imam Muhammad Baqir Mousavi Hamadani Azshagrdan were invited to speak. What year were martyr Ayatollah Saeedi? Saidi martyr 49 years in prison, tortured and martyred in early 52 I was arrested. Once I was arrested four months after I was released. SAVAK forces at that time were strictly follow the Ayatollah Saeedi worked. When they could not find someone to release me and eventually I was arrested again. You set the ladies barker who attended. Women who participated in the collection are often unable to continue. At the end of two or three of the women were left to the end because of some problems, for example Nekouei women regardless of their work. When I realized that you review your diary club activities such as identifying the key activities of the arrested 52-year campaign you remember what were you arrested? SAVAK documents relating to the arrest, I had found the house of Ayatollah Saeedi. At the same time, Mr. Saidi was considered for selection Amthanhayy. I was about three or four pamphlet Hazrat Zainab (sa) and Hazrat barker Fatima (SA) was written, had fallen from SAVAK. Apart from this we know that we cover some of the students, but one student a week in our house was hidden. The students came up with a tent 40 meters from our house in the neighborhood, however, SAVAK Ghiasi identified. One day, after morning prayer, our house was ringing as soon as I opened the door and put his foot on one of Savakyha opened and unfortunately we took them home. It was one of the top fighters still unsettled after all these years we have learned what his real name was? He was a student of Science barker and Technology Aqtsadna barker book translated into Persian and was eventually executed as well as some students another example S. Sajjadi were traveling to our home. Key Club: What was the story. Saidi martyr because he wanted barker to obtain information from places that had no apparent connection to the regime. I was on a scheduled basis, nearly twenty days with poor clothes and Gypsies was begging on the street leading to the Sa'd Abad Palace. Farah Vvlyhd more children living in the palace, the Crown sought to capture or kill or do a heavy blow to the regime. To achieve this goal it was necessary to comprehensive information about travel and ... Have. One of the tasks assigned to me was begging. I'm torn on the surface of water Knarjvy Atfaqabrkhy busy and I was begging people to believe it was a field I had two centuries. On one of the days I forgot to pray. However, that was not right

No comments:

Post a Comment