Tuesday, October 22, 2013

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because every


. Molly Brett (1912-1990).Born in Surrey, Molly Brett’s vitrina mother was noted animal painter, Mary Gould Brett. . . She studied art at the Press Art School under P V Bradshaw and latter attended classes at the Guildford Art School under Victor Bernand. Molly Brett started her career vitrina illustrating first children’s’ weekly vitrina papers and annuals, including various illustrations of books by Enid Blyton. She worked with The Medici Society, and her work has been produced vitrina as greetings cards, postcards, and children’s’ book illustrations. She also wrote several children’s books and featured in many radio and television programmes. vitrina She was a member of the Guildford Art Society from 1947.   . . . http://thepixiepit.co.uk/mollybrett1.htm . . .  .      .   .
In my search of childrenbook writers and illustrators and other Fairy artists, I come across so many great painters. My faverites are: Waterhouse, Amoreno, Daniel vitrina Knight, Julien Dupré. So ones in while I will post about them
The greatest adventure is what lies ahead. Today and tomorrow are yet to be said. The chances, vitrina the changes are all yours to make. The mold of your life is in your hands to break. — J.R.R. Tolkien (The Hobbit: Or There and Back Again)
Anna Echt, Netherlands Welkom op mijn blog. Mijn naam is Anna, Ik ben getrouwd met Richard, We hebben heel veel huisdieren , hoofdzakelijk land -en waterschildpadden. Ik verzamel geillusteerde kinderboeken en sprookjesboeken, vitrina en zo ook de klassieke tekenfilms van Walt Disney. Verder verzamel ik emaille en blik, paspoppen en naaifournituren! Doordat ik al tig jaren hiermee bezig ben hebben we ondertussen een verzamelhuis gekregen!!! Rommelmarkten en kringloopwinkels aflopen, zijn dan ook een favoriete bezigheid! Deze bloggen ben ik begonnen zodat jullie kunnen lezen en zien over mijn hobbies en passies! Veel plezier! bij evt. vragen en/of opmerkingen kun je mij altijd mailen! Mijn volledige profiel weergeven
I enjoy doing housework, ironing, washing, cooking, dishwashing. Whenever I get one of those questionaires and they ask what is your profession, I always put down housewife. It's an admirable profession, why apologize for it. You aren't stupid because you're a housewife. When you're stirring the jam you can read Shakespeare. ~Tasha Tudor~
I wonder If I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!" ~Alice in Wonderland~
~a Faerietale of Inspiration ~a Touch of Vaudeville ~Acornmoon ~Adrienne Trafford ~Art Inconnu ~Babel ~Belle and Boo ~Boekenstek ~Bronté Sisters ~Button Willow Chronicles ~Carmen Keys ~Celtic Lady ~Children's Illustrations ~Das Musenkind ~David Wyatt ~Disney & More ~DoDo blog ~Everland ~Faerie Majikks Fantasy Art ~Fairy Lanterns ~Fox in Socks ~Francine van Hove ~From the House of Edward ~Into the Hermitage ~Jan Brett ~Jane and Elizabeth ~Jane Austen ~Joanne May Illustration ~Laura's Little Houses ~Message from the Muse ~Moongazing Hare ~Moonlight and Hares ~Notes from the Rookery ~Polar Bears Tale ~Reflections in the Afternoon ~Sidhe-Art ~Terri Windling ~The Alice Tree ~The Dutchess ~The Lost Princess ~Tony DiTerlizzi
"You know I always thought unicorns were fabulous creatures vitrina too, although I never saw one alive before." "Well now that we have met," said the unicorn, "If you believe in me, I'll believe in you." ~Lewis Carrol~
Oh, No, What else? There must be more to life than this? Just a mole, living in a hole... I wouldn't mind it all so much, that it wasn't so... so boring... vitrina That's it! boring... It's also boring being a mole! Boring... ~From the Wind in the Willows~
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" ~Alice in Wonderland~
►  2013 (21) ►  mei (2) ►  april (3) ►  maart (2) ►  februari (2) ►  januari (12) ►  2012 (209) ►  december (11) ►  november (11) ►  september (8) ►  augustus (11) ►  juli (11) ►  juni (20) ►  mei (23) ►  april (27) ►  maart (31) ►  vitrina februari (29) ►  januari (27) ►  2011 (255) ►  december (25) ►  vitrina november (9) ►  oktober (18) ►  september vitrina (27) ►  augustus (26) ►  juli (23) ►  juni (14) ►  mei (9) ►  april (24) ►  maart (26) ►  februari (24) ►  januari (30) ▼  2010 (226) ►  december (24) ►  november (35) `

No comments:

Post a Comment