Friday, October 11, 2013

The next project / blog I have a special affection for she Madrid thirties, told me at the time tha


What is Super Superyuppies days? Who's behind it? Entrepreneurship in Female. Entrepreneurship in Female. Only available to those subscribed to undertake in Female Entrepreneurship in Women: The Theory Barbies and 90% Inaction The Self-Sabotage and sponsors publicítate The Mini Blogs
As I write this post I realize that not all the rain that is falling right now (Saturday morning in Barcelona) or the ugly gray sky, not even the damn back pain that I have broken a week ago, or pajarraco fucking my brother is pet and which I offered 'voluntarily' to care (food, water and maximum radius is my knowledge about parrots) koldtech and now crushing me with his histrionic ears sweet chirping say ... going to subtract or a pinch of joy to the Mini Blogs today! And yes, I know that lately I repeat more than garlic, but it's the honest truth: In this country there are very talented! Too bad they do not give us more opportunities to grow ... but yet and with that, we keep españolitos create, invent, design, develop, ar, ar, ar things / objects / products sea of cute and interesting. And why I love this section, koldtech because even though you are falling, and I do not mean to rain on today's morning, we always have the opportunity to meet new artists, craftsmen and designers! So I set aside my usual type syndrome nonstop and step to present our guests mini bloggueros, which are many and each better ... :))
We start with one of the additions to our Directory koldtech April Crafty, I speak of l'Atelier du Papillon, Yolanda project born from the passion for painting and handmade work. His specialty, beautiful by the way is to customize the furniture and other home accessories to make custom pieces and unique to your taste and measure, and the truth is that they are given a fabulous time. If you take a look at your page you will find amazing restoration work beautiful they are. I leave you just a fotichuelas, but you can see much more on their website, and you can also follow both on facebook and on twitter koldtech as on pinterest, with plenty of delicious and full boards of bonitismo.
We continue with Xurris & Co has a blog that I love the truth. For clean, curious, funny and above all mainly because they make a miniature pastries (and decoration) that is to die of taste. Not know how many times I've wanted to eat these necklaces and pendants, for San Panrico I promise! :)) The fact is that not only do these xurris decorative pastry koldtech but are slowly expanding koldtech horizons and look and have already been launched to create graphic image, cards, decorating sundries, illustrations and waaaay more because these two heads if something have is imagination, creativity and talent! I teach you some pictures of your creations reposteriles and new wood jewelry line that cool mil. By the way, perfect photo presentation! Take note gentlemen ... :)) ** Do not miss his presentation. Original, fresh and fun: http://xurrisandco.wordpress.com/about/ **
Then I present to Esther, Ruth and her cats. Go Elia presentation! Let's start again, I have the pleasure and pleasure to present to l'Atelier de l'Obi, that magical place full of wool and needles where Esther with her mother-partner-friend Carmen, show lovely pieces, handmade with large doses of love, affection and creativity. Mother-daughter crochet passionate, mean, cross stitch, embroidery and sewing, are unstoppable with a ball and needles. And sign they are your creations, because the same thing you weave a head for bed a sea of groovy bag or booties or cushion fox brings me crazy because I love! Everything they do they do custom and they will show on your blog. But in addition to the page, you can follow these other four social networks: Facebook, Twitter, koldtech Instagram, Pinterest
The next project / blog I have a special affection for she Madrid thirties, told me at the time that had helped Superyuppies very much when riding your mini enterprise, and that cronies ... he arrives at a the soul! So I tell you that Alice is the little person behind Lifes & Bikes a great project that combines the love for bikes with ecological koldtech awareness of recycling and the World craftsman, is that this page is that, to collect cameras bikes used, his, family or co-workers, and transform them, using a completely manual process, in practical products ranging from large to small purses handbags. My truth is that I think a very good idea and very useful as well as craftsmanship bet on, bet on everything from recycling koldtech and

No comments:

Post a Comment